Re register a Salvaged Vehicle Checklist
The requirements for re-registering a vehicle previously reported as a total loss (salvaged) are:
– A completed Application for Title or Registration (REG 343).
– The California Salvage Certificate. The Salvage Certificate must be signed or endorsed for transfer if someone other than the owner named on the certificate is to be the owner.
– A vehicle inspection by an authorized DMV employee or the California Highway Patrol.
– Official Brake and Light Adjustment Certificates.
– A weight certificate from a California Certified Public Weighmaster, if the vehicle is a pickup or truck.
– Smog certification, if the vehicle is a 1976 or newer year model.
– Total Loss Salvage Vehicle and Dismantled Vehicle Inspection Fee.
– Prior History Fee.
– Substitute Plate Fee
-Transfer Fee, if ownership is being transferred
– Registration renewal fees, if due.

Source: DMV California

Contact us

Full name *

Phone number *

Email *

Attached file

Content *