Flood Insurance Coverage Helps You Stay Prepared for the Worst
Most homeowners insurance policies do not cover flood damage. If your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), however, you can buy flood insurance coverage directly from the federal government through the National Flood Insurance Program.
If your home is in a high-risk flood area and you have obtained a mortgage through a federally regulated or insured lender, you are required to purchase a flood insurance policy.
If you are currently renting, please visit this website to obtain flood information. Renters Information. (button that lead to the site https://www.floodsmart.gov/floodsmart/pages/residential_coverage/renter.jsp)
Let the INDEPENDENCE INSURANCE CENTER, help you understand and protect all of the risks you run and all of the perils your business faces. We will do this with a well thought out and executed business insurance policy designed just for our Flood Insurance policy holders.
If you live in a high-risk area, a standard rated policy is the only option for you. It offers separate building and contents coverage.

Contact us

Full name *

Phone number *

Email *

Attached file

Content *